Dye- X% on the weight of the material
Glauber Salt- 10% on the weight of the material.
Acetic Acid- 4-6% ( 40% strength)
Temperature: 85-90 deg C, pH-4-6, Time- 15 minutes
- Preparation of dye solution: Dissolve required dye powder in boiling water in a separate beaker/vessel.
- Set the dye bath with required quantity of water.
- Add Glauber Salt
- Add dye solution.
- Enter the presoaked material at 40 deg C. Work for 10 minutes.
- Take out the material.
- Add acetic acid and stir well.
- Enter the material.
- Gradually raise the temperature to 85-90 deg C.
- Work for 35-40 minutes
- Take out the material followed by cold wash.
- Removal of excess water by using hydro extractor.
- Dyeing under shade.
Thanks for your attention. Did you find the information you were looking for ? Please leave a comment. Do you need to know more ? Please suggest a topic in the comments.